Get started with your iBeacon pilot project
without a developer's help
iBeacon-compliant, fully-secure, enterprise-grade beacon hardware
- Powered by replaceable 4 x AA batteries. Battery life of over 4 years at default settings.
- Extra micro-location with Dual antenna covering radius down to 15cm.
- 12 levels of Transmission (Tx) power for finer-grained control of signal range.
- Embedded temperature and accelerometer sensors as well as dust-proof anti-vibration mechanism.
- Hardware password to prevent malicious tampering and encrypted major/minor rotation to prevent spoofing and squatting.
64mm x 64mm x 24mm
Nordic Semiconductor nRF 51822
100 ms - 1285 ms
15 cm - 60m
(0.492 ft - 196.5 ft)
FCC, CE, and iBeacon certified.
Configure your beacons and proximity messaging campaigns in minutes
using the free Beaconstac app - No coding required!
The Beaconstac app lets you:
- Detect and add your Beacons to the app
- Configure your beacons' Major, Minor, Tx strength and more
- Add an offer for each of those beacons
- Experience beacon marketing by triggering an appropriate offer as you move closer to each beacon
Create, manage and measure your beacon campaigns through the
Beaconstac dashboard without writing a line of code
- Create campaigns using rules and actions.
- Bring campaigns to life with text, images, audio, video and even web pages in minutes.
- Gather data through your beacon-enabled campaigns using the Beaconstac analytics.
- Drag and drop our SDKs for iOS and Android into your existing/new app and enable beacon-triggered notifications in minutes.
More questions? Read our starter kit FAQ