The QR Code API for scaling businesses
Use the Beaconstac API to automate all QR code operations, at scale.
Trusted by businesses you
Our API-made QR Codes are everything you need
Custom HeadingEngagement metrics to track campaigns
EditableEdit individual QR Codes, even after they go live
SecureWe’re SOC-II Type 2 and GDPR compliant
Easily scannableHighest level of error correction- scannable even with 30% damage
Print-ready5 different formats - PNG, EPS, SVG, JPG, and PDF
Generated in real-timeAll QR Codes ready in minutes
Don’t stop at QR Codes. Use Beaconstac API for more.
Our API supports multiple use-cases that goes beyond the QR Code.
Need help in choosing a plan? Contact our QR Code experts at +1 (646) 655 0702
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use QR Code API in 4 easy steps:
- Login to your Beaconstac dashboard and get the API key.
- Go to your software or application where you wish you integrate the API key.
- Add a plain text header field named Authorization. The contents of the header will be Token XXX, where XXX is your API Key.
- Once you add the API key and this authentication is done, you can use QR Code API to set up workflows within your software.
You can create a QR Code for API using Beaconstac’s QR Code generator.
- Login to your Beaconstac dashboard
- Click on ‘API’ section on the bottom-left of your dashboard
- Copy your API key and Organization ID—this will be required for authenticating Beaconstac’s API.
- Go to your application or software of choice, and add a plain text header field named Authorization. The contents of the header will be Token XXX, where XXX is your API Key.
- Once this authentication has been added to your app, you can use QR Code API to set up custom QR Code workflows within your app itself.
You can use the QR Code generator API in your app or website to create different types of QR Codes. Automate QR Code creation for various use cases like tickets for event attendees, landing pages, product information for product packaging, and more.
Yes, with a QR Code generator API, you can edit and modify your dynamic QR Code campaigns anytime. You can also track and measure your campaign’s results from Beaconstac’s analytics dashboard.
Once you integrate the Beaconsatc QR Code generator API with your application or software, you can create customized QR Codes of your choice. Automate QR Code generation and save on time and resources. Create bulk QR Codes, digital business cards and much more within seconds.
You can extract the contents of a QR Code by simply scanning it. Use the inbuilt QR Code scanner on your smartphone, or download a QR Code scanner app .
You can integrate a QR Code into your website in 5 easy steps:
- Login to the Beaconstac dashboard, and click on ‘+Create QR Code’.
- Select ‘Website’ as the QR Code campaign and paste your website URL in the space provided.
- Customize the QR Code design- color, shape, frame, logo, etc.
- Generate and test your QR Code.
- Download in a suitable format.