What is a Text QR code?
A text QR code is a QR code that reveals some text when scanned. This could either be a coupon code or
detailed offer or product specifications.
A text QR code can be used in several different ways by retailers, marketers and individuals.
How to create a Text QR code?
- STEP 1: Open the QR code generator
- STEP 2: Enter your text
- STEP 3: Generate and download the QR code
Customize your Text QR Code
You do not need to create black and white QR codes. You can customize your QR code with colors and add a logo.
Here’s how to do it:
- STEP 1: Create the QR Code
- STEP 2: Change the color
- STEP 3: Add a logo or upload your own
How to use Text QR codes
- Coupon Codes: Hide the coupon code in a QR code and place it on a
flyer or a
brochure or your
- Detailed Offer: If you have terms and conditions that you cannot fit on a poster,
convert the text into a QR code that consumers can then scan.
- Product Details: Instead of cluttering
use a QR code that shows users all the product specifications.
How do I text a QR code?
You can send the QR code as an image on Android smartphones.
Android 9 users can scan the QR code via Google Lens on their image gallery.